Join Our Mailing List
- Our occasional newsletters (no spam, we promise!) will keep you up to date on the accomplishments of the foster youth who are involved in Foster Youth in Action.
- You’ll get stories, photos and videos directly from youth… where else can you stay in touch with foster youth who are changing the world?
- You’ll be inspired by the youth’s victories that transform the lives of all foster youth.
Your privacy is important to Foster Youth in Action: we will never share our email list with anyone.
- June 2017: Connecting the Dots: How Are You “Raising Your Gaze” This Summer?
- April 2017: Forging Connections, Building Momentum
- May 2016: FYA Increases our National Reach
- March 2015: FYA Partners in Action
- October 2014: Moving Forward
- September 2014: Meet Our New Executive Director
- May 2014: The Work Goes On
- April 2014: Announcing Our Interim Director
- March 2014: FYA’s Legislative Round-up
- November 2013: As 2013 Comes To a Close…
- May 2013: Foster Care Awareness Month
- August 2012: The Movement Is Growing!
- April 2012: Uniting for Action
- September 2011: An Oregon Victory & Endorsement from Philip Bailey
- April 2011: Welcome, Virginia Foster Youth!
- December 2010: Meet Tonya
- August 2010: Momentum Builds at FYA
FYA in the News:
January 2017. Youth Today print edition published a great feature article on Foster Youth in Action’s work and accomplishments as a national network.
November 2016. American Youth Policy Forum wrote a wonderful post about FYA’s 2016 Leaders for Change Conference and featured several of our network groups.
October 2016. Youth Today Covers FYA’s 2016 National Press Conference highlighting priorities of the nation’s former foster youth; features some wonderful videos about our youth’s issues.
June 2015. Chronicle of Social Change covered FYA’s June 2015 forum on the developmental impact of advocacy on our youth.
April 2015. Youth Communication’s Represent Magazine – a journal by and for foster youth, featured three FYA partners including NY’s FACE, who FYA helped found in 2014, in a 2015 issue dedicated to youth voice. Go here to read the FACE article, and here to read about “West Coast Warriors Oregon Foster Youth Connection and California Youth Connection.